For starters, it’s the world’s most popular content management system
Not only does it allow you to publish content that is beautiful and Google loves (for SEO purposes), it’s easy to use and anyone can do it. Here are a few quick reasons you should consider using wordpress.
Beyond blogging, WordPress is also great for building a social network, fully functioning intranet and online business card themes. And, with a variety of tools, plugins, and flexible features; WordPress is arguably the best publishing platform for web design in business.
- Google Loves WordPress — yes, it’s SEO friendly. My Favorite 🙂
- Hub for Content — Build rich & beautiful articles with text content, pictures & videos … THEN push it out to all your social media with links back to your website where you’ll have your audience’s full attention.
- Easy to Publish! While still powerful, it’s easy to use CMS for consistently publishing content of any kind.
- Flexible – From basic business website to Ecommerce, intranet, subscription based websites.
- Plugins / 3rd Party Addons — make it infinitely & easily customizable to perform any task. 41,000 to be exact.
- Support. The large base of developers & users to help you when you need advanced features or support.
- Secure – well, for a CMS, it’s secure, lol. Updates come regularly to address any vulnerabilities.
- Multimedia — Plays well with Video & Rich Media — and makes it easy to add your multimedia content.
- Cloud Services – Integrates / Plays well with other Cloud services & apps.
- It’s Free — There is no cost to use the WordPress platform.
… and it’s only getting better… exponentially.
If you haven’t, jumped on board now. If you have, we can help you implement a new theme, keep WordPress & plugins up to date & bug free, implement new features, write & post blogs — give us a call at 800-569-2260 or use the free consultation form below to discuss how we can help you improve your brand & visibility with WordPress.