A digital marketing funnel is a representation of the customer buying process — the stages that users take to move from being a prospect to a customer. Most funnels include stages focus on Awareness, Interest / Consideration, Conversion / Purchase & Loyalty / Retention.
We start by analyzing the buying process and then extracting information that will feed into our process.
The process of creating a Digital Marketing Funnel requires a deeper dive into the customer buying process. The goal is to map the results to the buying stages with channels & content to fuel the process.
- Define & break down the customer buying process for your product or service/solution
- Audience / Target Market : Customer, Persona ➤
- Problem/Need : Solves a problem, reduces pain ➤
- The Search : Where & how sought ➤
- Evaluation : Competitor comparison ➤
- Decision : Conversion / Purchase ➤
- Retention : Behaviors, Loyalty, Reviews, Shares
- Utilize results to develop content & create a content & delivery strategy for each stage of the funnel
- Create marketing messages, value statements, why buy, call to action
- Select or conceptualize visuals that will connect to target audience
- Stages: Awareness, Interest/Consideration, Conversion / Purchase, Loyalty/Retention
- Create text, visual & video content for each stage
- Select Channels: Social Media, SEO, Website, Email Marketing, PPC, etc.
- Content strategy feeds into our other services