These steps and the order are critical in creating a strong foundation for your digital marketing strategy — some of these steps may already be covered — of course, in that case, we can check those items off (e.g., you have a great & successful brand).
- Discovery Phase: Survey Client, State of Marketing, Set Goals ➤
- Research: Keyword Phrases, Competitive Benchmarking ➤
- Audience: Demographics, Prospect, Customer, Interests, Buying Process ➤
- Brand: Evaluate, Improve, Optimize ➤
- Content Strategy: Value, Marketing Messages, Interests, Promotions ➤
- Creatives: Visualization, Style-Scape, Videos ➤
- Web/Channels: Choose, Evaluate, Build, Improve, Optimize ➤
- Publish/Promote: Web, Blog, Social, Email & Print ➤
- PPC: [Optional] AdWords, FB, IG, Yelp, Youtube ➤
- Engage: Respond, Surveys, Promotions, Loyalty, Rewards, Reputation, Reviews ➤
- Performance: Track, Analyze, Measure, Improve, Optimize, Refine Cycle ➤
Depending on the client’s level of sophistication (identified in the discovery phase), some items may not be required.