Covid-Proof Your Business
How’s business? Is your business down since February of 2020? With the business stifling effects of Covid-19, Digital Marketing is necessary to become & remain profitable — more importantly, it must also be fine tuned & effective to work.
How good is your Digital Marketing? Let’s find out — take this quick “Digital Marketing IQ Self-Test”.
Digital Marketing IQ Self-Test
Simply ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Does your logo & brand effectively represent your product or service?
- Are you capitalizing on the latest tools? e.g., design, crm, publishing?
- Are you publishing to the most effective channels to reach your audience?
- Are your posts engaging enough? e.g., liked, discussed, shared? Viral?
If you are not confident in all 3 of these items (yes, I’m aware there are actually 4 – thank you for paying attention), you need help from a Digital Marketing Expert. Digital Marketing trends are shifting & evolving daily — it’s a full time job to keep up with the platforms, tools, technologies & business processes.
Increase profits, by standing out from your competition — Covid-Proof your business. If your business can survive — or better yet, thrive, through Covid, then your business is likely, recession or pandemic proof in general. “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger” … but you will have to adapt & increase your Digital Marketing IQ.
Call or schedule an appointment with Imagine IT Digital Marketing to implement or fine tune your Digital Marketing Strategy — click here for Imagine IT’s “Digital Marketing Services”.
Top 10 Signs You Need Digital Marketing Help
Have fun with this – let me know your favorite ones … or maybe you have your own you’d like to share with me.
- Your Website is more than 3 years old
- You think responsive websites talk back, e.g., ADA Compliant
- You believe that quarterly posts / updates is enough
- CMS is something you hope your spouse doesn’t get
- Your client database is a series of post-it notes
- TikTok is a type of watch or clock
- Hashtags are something you can buy at Mc Donalds
- Bounce rate involves a trampoline
- Metrics is a system of measure, e.g., Kg, Ml, Instagram, etc.
- An influencer is an individual in a company that makes buying decisions
Hope you enjoyed those — hit me back with some of your own 🙂 Or better yet, call me for the correct answers.
We can help you get there
The team at Imagine IT are experts at taking your brand, high impact visuals & marketing messages and repurposing for each channel — e.g., website, social media, email campaigns, video, ad campaigns, blogging, seo and even for print, starting with your business card to postcards, brochures & flyers. Does your brand & marketing messages need review & a facelift? No problem, all of our consultations start with a marketing survey — how good is your current brand & marketing content?
Scroll below the form for details on our process.
Feel free to call us at 818-421-8870 to discuss or use the form below to ask us a question.
[contact-form-7 id=”13155″ title=”Free Consultation”]
- Discovery Phase: Survey Client, State of Marketing, Set Goals ➤
- Research: Keyword Phrases, Competitive Benchmarking ➤
- Audience: Demographics, Prospect, Customer, Interests, Buying Process ➤
- Brand: Evaluate, Improve, Optimize ➤
- Content Strategy: Value, Marketing Messages, Interests, Promotions ➤
- Creatives: Visualization, Style-Scape, Videos ➤
- Web/Platforms: Choose, Evaluate, Build, Improve ➤
- Publish: Web, Social, Email & Print ➤
- Engage: Promotions, Surveys, Loyalty, Rewards, Reputation, Reviews, Adapt ➤
- PPC: Optional, AdWords, FB, IG, Yelp ➤
- Performance: Analyze, Measure, Improve, Refine Cycle ➤