|There are a number of things you can do yourself and collaboratively with your web design and marketing partner to build traffic on the web. Creating a proper foundation for search marketing with an SEO-friendly website design and rich content will save you time and money, and drive revenue producing leads to your door faster.Six Steps to Better SEO:
- Keyword research, analysis and web page strategy. The richer and more value-oriented your web page content, the greater the opportunity for high ranking search results. How would someone search for information about the type of product or solution you offer? Which competitors rank high on these keyword searches? Gathering intelligence on search terms for your business can help you develop content that will resonate with your audience and help you build a more effective website.
- On-page changes. Work closely with your SEO partner to customize your website with keywords that are most relevant to the audience you want to reach. Whether your prospects are comparing providers, gathering information in your area of expertise, or making a buying decision, you want to be visible as a source for solutions in your niche. Online content that is focused, timely and value-driven will attract the customers that will help build value for your business, long-term.
- Landing pages. Getting a few more visitors to your site to take an action can dramatically affect your business. When done properly, every web page and landing page on your site is relevant to the visitor, clearly demonstrates value, and prompts an action. Even if visitors don’t want to take action, they want to know your intentions. A strong call to action is transparent and to the point, as in: “Download Free Report,” “Request a quote,” “Buy Now,” “View Demo,” “Request A Media Kit,” “Start Your Free Trial Today,” or “Add To Cart.”
- Link building and social bookmarking. Link exchanges with competing and complementary businesses will help to improve your search ranking. For this to be effective, however, the links should be directly related to your product or service. Submitting links to your web pages on social media sites that reach your desired audience can also draw traffic and facilitate viral marketing.
- Blogging. Be where your customers are. Create a Facebook page, make a YouTube video, post answers to questions. Establish yourself online as an expert in your field. Word of mouth online leads to community.
- Reporting. Determine which performance indicators are most important for your business and track them over time. Your SEO partner can help you identify opportunities for growth and evaluate the value of search marketing for your business.
What should you look for in an SEO partner?
Choose a trusted web design and marketing partner to plan your website for SEO – someone who can create custom SEO programs built around your needs. The right partner will help you get it right the first time.
Imagine IT has been helping small businesses enhance their online presence with web design and internet marketing services for over 15 years. Contact us now to start a conversation about how your company can improve its search marketing and lead generation programs at www.www.imagineit.com or call 818-368-2604. Click here to request a free needs analysis and no-obligation quote.